• BOX: In this section, enter the width in pixels of the entire box, from left to right. Enter the margins, which put blank space outside the borders of the box.
• TITLE: Set the text color of the title, and the background color behind the title. Other options for the title are: alignment of the text, size of the text, boldness of text, and the font name.
• CONTENT: Set the text color of the content text, and the background color of the box below the title bar. As with the title text, you can choose the text alignment, text size, boldness, and font name.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 7.0
• Published: August 21, 2017