• INTRODUCTION: This software can be used to generate the CSS code for links in your web page. The window inputs are divided into two main sections: "Link CSS" and "Hover CSS"
• LINK CSS: This section is for inputing the css that controls what a link looks like.
• HOVER CSS: This section is for inputing the css that controls what a link looks like when the mouse pointer is hovering over it.
• VIEWING SAMPLE LINKS: Every time you make a change to the settings the sample link on the right side of the window will refresh. The sample link does not support rounded corners or transition effects. If you point the mouse pointer at the sample link, you will see the hover appearance change as well. You also have the option of viewing sample links in these popular browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. These three buttons will only work if you have the corresponding web browsers installed on your computer.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 3.0
• Published: June 17, 2017