• CHOOSE A INPUT TYPE: The top of the window has ten buttons that you can click on to add the corresponding form code to the "Edit Current Item:" text input. So, click on a button and the code will appear below.
• EDIT CURRENT ITEM CODE: Next, edit the code in the "Edit Current Item:" text input. For example, for a textarea please enter the number of rows, columns, name, and id. For the textarea you can also type in the beginning contents of the textarea input. Once you are done editing the current item content, click on the "Submit When Done Editing" button, which will cause that code to automatically be added to the "Your HTML" text input.
• COPY TO CLIPBOARD: Once your form HTML is completed, click on this button to copy the plain text HTML to your Windows clipboard. You can then paste it into your HTML editor.
• OPEN IN NOTEPAD: Click on this button to open the contents of "Your HTML:" text input into your Windows Notepad text editor. You can then save it or print it out on your printer.
• VIEW IN A BROWSER: Click on "View In Explorer" to view your current form in Internet Explorer, or click on "View In Chrome" to view your current form in Google Chrome.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 8.0
• Published: June 29, 2017