• ENTER A GROCERY ITEM: First, type in an item in the text input.
• CHOOSE A DEPARTMENT: Second, click on a grocery store department. The item will appear to the right in the "Your Grocery List:" text input.
• COPY TO CLIPBOARD: Click on this button to copy the grocery list to your Windows clipboard. You can then paste it into another text editing program.
• OPEN IN NOTEPAD/WORDPAD: Click on the "Notepad" or "WordPad" button to open the grocery list in your desired program. You can then save the grocery list, or print it out on your printer.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 3.2
• Published: June 1, 2017