• INTRODUCTION: This software is designed to make coding lists faster and easier. If you are doing repetitive coding this tool will save you much effort. For web design, you can use this to create <select> lists (for forms), as well as unordered <ul> and ordered <ol> lists. For software programming, you can use this software to create long "Select Case" in Visual Basic, and I am sure other languages have some repetitive coding that you occasionally need to do.
• TYPE OF LIST: Please select the type of list you wish to create. If the type is not listed here, select "CUSTOM LIST" from the menu. When you select the type of list, the corresponding code appears automatically in "Preceding Text" and "Following Text".
• PRE-MADE LIST TOPICS: This dropdown lists a number of commonly used lists. Select one, and the plain text for that list appears in the "Plain Text Lists:" text input.
• PRECEDING TEXT: If desired, you can type in the text you want to appear preceding each item in your plain text list.
• FOLLOWING TEXT: If desired, you can type in the text you want to appear following each item in your plain text list.
• MANIPULATE PLAIN TEXT: Optionally, you can choose from this list to perform the following modifications to your plain text list: Alphabetical Order, Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalize All Words. The second you select from this list, your plain text list below will automatically apply your requested change.
• GENRATE LIST: When your plain text is finished being edited, you can click on this button to have your list generated.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 2.0
• Published: June 11, 2017