• Calculate Taxes: Click this button to open a window where your can calculate the taxes for each of your purchases. You can click on "Use as Cost" button to automatically add the amount to the main window.
• Description & Cost: Enter an item in the green "description" box, and then the cost in the other green "cost" box. When done, click on the "Add To List" button.
• Remove Item Form List: To remove an item from the list, enter the item's number in the red text input, and then click on the "Remove" button.
• Your Budget Calculations: At the bottom of the window, the following amounts are displayed: "Available", "Total Cost", and "Left Over". To find out the calculation, first enter an amount in the "Available" input, and the left over amount will be automatically calculated.
• Open In Notepad: When your shopping list is completed, you can click on the "Open In Notepad" button to open your list in the Windows Notepad text editor for printing, and to save.
• Licence: Freeware (Donations Welcome)
• OS: Windows 7 and later
• Version: 2.0
• Published: June 4, 2017